Internship Days...๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿซ

 Everyday is a new beginning and new experience to us. Stepping onto new phase of teaching life made it more meaningful. Today is the 3rd day of our teaching practice and I reached the School at 9.05 am. I marked my attendence on the attendence register. soon after that we attended the prayer in the School for teachers.


The first period started at 9.30 am after the school prayer for the first two hour's I had no duty at all. on the 3rd hour after the Interval I got a substitution duty at VI D. Today I managed the Students by giving some activities to them. They managed to keep quiet during the class period. On the 4th period too, I was having free hour. Today I had Meal duty. So I reached the dining area by 12:25 pm and Served the food to students Afte the lunch break also I had free hours. During those time I was preparing for my class on 7th period.7th period I had class on 8A.I taught them about pest control and students were very active in the class.After the national anthem I left the school by 3.45pm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เด•േเดฐเดณเดค്เดคിเดจ് 66เดฑാം เดชിเดฑเดจ്เดจാเตพ