Practice teaching ๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿซ

 Reported the school by 8:45 a.m I had morning duty and participated in the morning prayer with teachers I got substitution at 9:00 a on 2nd period I had my own period on 5th hour at 8A besides I got substitution at 8A at 4th hour. I engage the students at 4th hour by revising the chapter. I showed them related videos of the chapter .... Nice day....

Reported the  school by 8.45 am... Since due to mid term exam and visit to keraleeyam we didn't got enough class to teach.... We had exam duty..... The prolonged 4 hours of exam duty make too tired and i tried to revise the chapter for their exam at 8A

Reported the school by 8:45 a.m. and perform the morning today and participated in the morning prayer with the teachers..... I had to perform exam duty at the third and fourth period and at 5th and 6th period  besides I got one substitution our at 7 th period at 9C... Today i felt very happy in knowing that social exam was easy for them.... I would like to thank all my  friends who was with me.... Continues exam duty hours make me tooo tired and fatigue....

Reported the school by 8.45 am and performed morning duty ... I had substitution at 8 Cat 2 nd and 3 rd period and i had my own period at 4 th hour at 8A..... Besides i had exam duty at 5 th period and substitution at 6 th peri


od.... Tooo tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เด•േเดฐเดณเดค്เดคിเดจ് 66เดฑാം เดชിเดฑเดจ്เดจാเตพ