Internship Phase 1 day1

Today embarks a begin to a beautiful journey in my BEd life. we the student teachers are stepping out a new phase that is from Student to teachers .yes is the time of teaching practice me along with my friend 10 friends was assigned St.Goretti's HSS Nalanchira.Today is a first day as teachers we all reach the school at 9:00 a.m. and we met the Headmistress Sr.Aqueena SIC after that we attended the prayer for teachers. At 9:30 a.m. after the school prayer the first period got started. today I went with Leeanda and Janet for peer observation today. I have no period so during the day I was preparing for my next day class .today on the last period I got substitution duty at 9D.At 3.30 p.m. the classes were dismissed and today I done evening duty. my first day experience as a teacher is memorable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

เด•േเดฐเดณเดค്เดคിเดจ് 66เดฑാം เดชിเดฑเดจ്เดจാเตพ