Popular posts from this blog
Teaching practice 🧑🏫
Today is the 8th day of teaching practice.Not only the 8th day ,but also the last day of 1st session of teaching practice.I arrived at the school by 9.00 am and attended the prayer for teachers at 9.10 am . Today I got substitution duty at 6Dclass.Today I done meal duty.On 7th Period I had my class on 8A .There I completed a chapter. As it is a last period,I couldn't use my charts and activity cards.I completely relied on my powerpoint presentation.After the national anthem and marking attendance,I left the school by 3.45pm
Teaching practice 🧑🏫
Today we all reached the school at 9 am.After doing morning duty we had prayer at office.after the prayer principal gave us instructions for the day .2nd period I got substitution duty at 6A. There was an exhibition conducted by science club students. Today I went for meal duty.6th period I went to 9E class .7th Period I had my class on 8A.As it is a short period I didn't get enough time to taught them.After the national anthem and evening duty I left the school by 4.00pm
Comments
Post a Comment